Samsung records offer enormous, splendid, AMOLED screens that make your preferred shows on YouTube TV look fabulous, and permit you to unmistakably observe your manifestations spring up in Adobe Photoshop Sketch and offers some of the best Samsung tablets.
Samsung is a pioneer in the cell phone industry, so we’re not shocked that the tech maker can apply a portion of its machine enchantment to its tablet gadgets. Also, Samsung launches many tablets a year, so it tends to be somewhat overpowering to get a smart thought of which tablet will intrigue you the most.
Which may be the Best Samsung tablets?
The best Samsung tablets are the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, as per our in-house testing, industry benchmarks, and true understanding. Samsung has given us extraordinary compared to other Apple iPad Pro choices in the Android space when Android tablets are starting to lose steam. The Galaxy Tab S6 is a smooth and slim tablet with an excellent, outwardly satisfying 10.5-inch show and rapid execution.
In contrast to the iPad Pro, the Galaxy Tab S6 accompanies a stylus. What’s more, what’s truly cool is that the stylus can be charged on an attractive dock situated on the rear of the Tab S6.
Our editorial manager spouted about the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 as the best Samsung tablets and even announced that it would make a stunning PC substitution if the separable console embellishment was incorporated with the gadget.
In any case, maybe the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 doesn’t address your issues and you’re searching for something somewhat increasingly no-frills or something less expensive. This purchasing aide will give you a brisk review on the best Samsung tablets that will accommodate your wants.
Best Samsung Tablets we picked for you:-
|Best Samsung Tablets-||Size|
|Samsung Galaxy S6||10.5″|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1||10.1″|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8||8″|
|Samsung Galaxy Book 10.6||10.6″|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S4||10.5″|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S5E||10.5″|
|Samsung Galaxy View 2||17.3″|
|Samsung Galaxy Book 2||12″|
|Samsung Galaxy TabPro S||12″|
1-Samsung Galaxy S6 10.5 (Best Samsung Tablets)
We cant even forget this if we are talking about tech. Our old player comes into a queue the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e. Finally, it gives a reason to put your phone down. Since we know very well that Samsung has a problem of continuous lagging but now the time changes and products too.
The 2-in-1 device transforms your tablet into a PC with a keyboard with a built-in touchpad. Power to multitask with Octa-Core 2.8GHz processor and internal storage has 2 options 126 and 256 GB, external may be increased up to 512GB. After all of this feature, its weight is one of the best things 0.96lbs like a feather.
All-new S pen included with it and best tablet with pen. You can also make your paper and docs and takes notes too. There is no burden of putting pen here or there, the magnetic feature help for easy storage as well as charing too. The battery is also very long 15hr with smart fast charging. Nothing other but its AMOLED display force us to make it in the list of the tablet with pen.
|Hardware Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab S6|
|Display||10.5″ Inch Retina display with 2560 x 1600|
|Camera||Rear- 13MP | Front- 8MP|
|Battery Life||15 hours|
2-Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019 Model)
If you are looking for an Android tablet with a stylus on a low budget. The Samsung Galaxy Tab A might not offer premium features but does offer good value and brand of SAMSUNG. It is perfect for getting down your notes on the go.
This medium-range tablet has a great battery life and stylus embedded in it. As speed is not as much fast as compare to other tablets of the same range but it is so much you can expect from an Octa-Core 1.8 GHz processor and 3 GB of RAM.
It has a 10.1-inch, 1920 x 1200 display providing a density of 224 pixels per inch. You will notice that the 2019 Tab A doesn’t come with a pen within the box as Samsung discontinued doing the same. The user had an option for the stylus, but now, buyers will have to buy it separately. It comes in many variants based on RAM and internal storage.
For mmore further detail you can aslo read our expert review on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1.
|Hardware Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab A|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos 7904A Eight-Core Processor|
|Display||10.1″ IPS display with 1920 x 1200|
|Camera||Rear- 8MP | Front- 5MP|
|Operating System||Android 9.0 Pie|
|Battery Life||13 hours|
If you still want to know more about this then you can read our Samsung Galaxy Tab A review from our experts.
3-Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 with S Pen
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 with S Pen is a good option if you are looking branded tablet with a pen. It comes with an S Pen without charging any more. Unlike with all current competitors, the stylus is attached magnetically. As usual, Samsung pre-installed a lot of software and provide updates optimized for the pen.
This is a middle-class tablet that is good enough for most. It features a full HD screen, a decent performance, and well-optimized Android 9.0 Pie. With 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which may be further expended.
|Hardware Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0|
|Processor||Qualcomm SDM429 Snapdragon 429|
|Display||8″ IPS display with 1280 x 800|
|Camera||Rear- 8MP | Front- 2MP|
|Operating System||Android 9.0 Pie|
|Battery Life||14 hours|
If you want to know more reason why to choose this tablet then you can read our Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 review from our experts.
4-Samsung Galaxy Book 10.6″
Samsung’s Galaxy collection of the tablet is proven to be the finest available criteria in regards to the all-purpose strong tablet. The business has expanded the Galaxy collection of tablets and also have stuffed strong configuration to produce their tablets much more competent.
For those specifications, the tablet computer is powered by a 2.6 GHz Intel Core M Processor (also available with Intel i5 chip ), and also for multitasking, the gadget comes equipped with 4GB of RAM, which collectively drives sufficient functionality to perform intensive jobs.
For storage, the Galaxy Novel comes in 3 distinct versions 64GB / 128GB / 256GB. What’s more, also, it includes a removable keyboard and S-Pen to add-up additional attributes to the tablet computer. For people who prefer a versatile machine that may be utilized as a notebook in addition to a tablet computer, the Samsung Galaxy Book is best in the section.
|Hardware Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Book 10.6″|
|Processor||2.6 GHz core_m|
|Storage||128 GB SSD storage|
|Display||10.6″ Inch Retina display|
|Camera||Rear- 2MP (Webcam)|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
|Battery Life||7-8 hours|
5-Samsung Galaxy tab S4
If you are looking for a tablet to play your favorite programs like movies, seasons, or can run your best games at a stunning speed then this is the best match for you. You can investigate anything with this amazingly splendid screen.
You can change your Galaxy Tab S4 into a convenient PC with the taskbar you’re utilized to with a DeX innovation. Utilize it proficient exercises like Creating PowerPoint introductions and reconsider spending plans in Excel with a preloaded Microsoft office-ready.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 comes with a 2560 x 1600 high-resolution 10.5 inches AMOLED display. It is powered with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon835 processor along with Kryo Octa-Core CPU speeds up the tablet performance.
Apart from its iris and facial recognition technology, it has additional security via Samsung Knox. This feature lets you separate personal and business data from one another and gives you a feeling of two phones in the segment of the best Samsung tablet under 500$. It has 13 to 16 hours of long-lasting battery life.
If you want to know more reason why to choose this tablet then you can read our Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 review from our experts.
|Hardware Specifications of Samsung Galaxy tab S4|
|Processor||octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon835 processor|
|RAM||4 GB RAM|
|Display||10.5″ Full HD Touchscreen Display with 2560 x 1600 Resolution|
|Camera||Rear- 13MP | Front-8MP|
|Operating System||Android 8.1 Oreo|
|Battery Life||13-16 hours|
6-Samsung Galaxy Tab S5E
This is Samsung’s most up to date tablet, and keeping in mind that not exactly as amazing as the Samsung Tab S6, it’s presumably better an incentive for cash – if your necessities aren’t that requesting and you need a very much fabricated Android tablet with a magnificent screen, the Samsung Tab S5e certainly stands apart as perhaps the best Samsung tablets under 500$ in 2020.
Yet the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e has enough for us to suggest it regardless of whether it is expected to be supplanted sooner rather than later. A hard tablet to beat as far as unadulterated value for money. Although it was the best Samsung tablets until the S6 arrived.
If you still want to know more about this then you can read our Samsung Galaxy Tab S5E review from our experts.
|Hardware Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab S5E|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos 7 Octa, Octa-core|
|Storage||128 GB storage|
|Display||10.5″ LCD Display|
|Operating System||Android 8.1|
|Battery Life||45 hours|
7-Samsung Galaxy View 2 17.3
First, we want to clear that don’t think that its size will not make it suitable for tablet purposes. For media and productivity, it is one of the best Samsung tablets you ever have seen. The Samsung Galaxy View 2 is a pleasant tablet to encounter sight and sound.
The arrangement is really acceptable that conveys a quality presentation while running different errands all the while. The battery reinforcement is additionally nice for day by day use. Be that as it may, it passes up a major opportunity voice calling and expandable stockpiling opening which will be significant defects of the gadget.
Powered by an eight-core 1.6GHz Exynos 7884 chipset with 3GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. On its front is a 5-megapixel camera, but there’s no camera on the back — probably because the idea of taking photographs with a 17-inch tablet is ridiculous.
It’s a good thing the screen is attached to a full-size stand, and instead still angles the device for typing, scribbling with a stylus, or watching videos. Part of the size and weight of the Galaxy View 2 is because of the 12,000Mah battery for 45 hours of standby which is amazing and the best thing in it.
|Hardware Specifications of Samsung Galaxy View 2 17.3|
|Processor||1.6GHz Exynos 7884 chipset|
|Storage||64 GB SSD storage|
|Display||17″ LCD Display|
|Operating System||Android 8.1|
|Battery Life||45 hours|
8-Samsung Galaxy Book 2 12.0″
That is the place Samsung’s new Galaxy Book 2 comes in. The Galaxy Book 2 is basically a similar sort of machine as Microsoft’s well-known Surface Pro: a tablet with a separable console and pen that runs the full Windows 10 experience. In any case, the Book 2 is likewise one of the new Always Connected PCs that are controlled by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 processor.
One thing that is diverse is the presentation: Book 2 has a 12-inch, 3:2 OLED touchscreen (Super AMOLED) that is pixel-thick and shading rich. It additionally gets sufficiently splendid to utilize the tablet outside.
That changes somewhat with the Galaxy Book2 and its Snapdragon 850 stage, which, not at all like the 835, is explicitly intended to run Windows 10. While the Samsung Galaxy Book2 isn’t unbelievably extraordinary in plan from what as of now exists and its general execution is nothing to get amped up for, it feels like a push ahead for the portable workforce.
|Hardware Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Book 2 12.0″|
|Processor||2.95GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 850|
|Storage||128 GB SSD storage|
|Display||12.0″ super AMOLED Display 2160 x 1440 resolution|
|Camera||Rear- 13MP | Front-5MP|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Battery Life||10 hour|
9-Samsung Galaxy TabPro S
Samsung Galaxy TabPro S dependent on Windows 10 and packs 128GB of inbuilt stockpiling. The Samsung Galaxy TabPro S estimates 198.80 x 290.30 x 6.30mm (tallness x width x thickness) and weighs 1.52 lbs. It is also one of the best Samsung tablets you can buy.
The tablet accompanies a 12.00-inch show with a goal of 2160×1440 pixels. Samsung Galaxy TabPro S is controlled by a one-center Intel Core m3 processor. It accompanies 4GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy TabPro S runs Windows 10 and is controlled by a 5200mAh non-removable battery.
Its Intel Core M processor is a little underpowered and its console is ergonomically restricted. However, at $700, the Galaxy TabPro S has a lot to suggest it. It’s razor-slender (about 0.2 mm thicker than Apple’s 9.7-inch iPad Pro), accompanies a separable console, and conveys over 7 hours of battery life.
The bezels encompassing the showcase are somewhat wide (the greatest estimating around .75-inches), yet the bezel that sits at the highest point of the tablet in PC mode holds the forward-looking 5MP camera.
|Hardware Specifications of Samsung Galaxy TabPro S|
|Processor||Intel Core m3|
|Storage||128 GB SSD storage|
|Display||12.0″ Display 2160 x 1440 resolution|
|Camera||Rear- 5MP | Front-5MP|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Battery Life||7 hour|
Some More Bestselling Samsung Tablet In 2021
- Minimum bezel; Maximum view: Designed with a minimized bezel, giving you more room to view your favorite content in a slim, comfortable form; The premium metallic finish and lightweight design make it easy to use around the house or on the go
- Entertainment ready: An 8.0 inches display immerses you in content, and dual speakers deliver spacious surround sound
- Binge ready Battery: Browse, watch or shop for up to 13 hours on a full charge
- Room for everything: Keep your favorite songs, photos or videos, thanks to 32GB of built in memory; Plus expand your storage up to 512GB anytime with a Micro SD card
- Built with a 10.1" Display with 1920 x 1200 Resolution featuring minimal bezel ideal for gaming and streaming HD content, Dolby Atmos surround sound for an immersive entertainment experience
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal Storage, MicroSD card slot to allow you easily expand your tablet's memory, Tigology Case Included
- Samsung Exynos 7904A Eight-Core Processor with The right combination of fast performance and power efficiency, It allows rapid multitasking, delivers smooth response and unleashes stunning graphics
- Ultra fast 802.11 ac Wi-Fi 5.0, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm Audio, 1 x USB Type-C (USB 2.0), Dual HD cameras for photos and face-to-face chat, 5.0MP front camera and 8.0MP autofocus rear camera
- Android 9 Pie operating system, Productivity and entertainment at your fingertips, Download apps, games, movies, music, and e-books from Google Play, 6150 mAh Lithium-ion Battery Up to 13 hours
- 8.0" (203.1mm), Resolution: 1280 x 800 (WXGA), TFT, 16M Color Depth, 5100 mAh battery
- RAM - 2GB, ROM - 32GB, MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM429 Snapdragon 429, Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Rear Camera - 8.0 MP, Front Camera - 2.0 MP, Dual Speaker, Bluetooth v4.2, USB 2.0, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
- Wi-Fi - 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4+5GHz, Wi-Fi Direct, Samsung Kids Home, No SIM Card Supported
- International Model, Does not have US warranty.
- Minimal bezel; Maximum view; Watch, stream and browse on a 10.1 Inches; Full HD corner to corner Display; The lightweight premium metal design goes anywhere you go
- Big sound for big entertainment; The perfect complement to a wide, immersive picture, Dolby Atoms Surround sound fills the room with cinematic clarity
- Binge worthy Battery; Browse, watch Or shop for up to ten hours on a full charge; Keyboard Compatible
- Room for everything; Never delete songs, photos or videos, thanks to ample built in memory; Plus expand your storage up to 512GB anytime With a Micro SD card
- The included S Pen makes it easier than ever to write notes and personalize photos and videos, all without needing to charge. The S Pen attaches magnetically right to your tablet so you can quickly put it down and pick it back up without losing it.
- Slim Metal Design: Take this sleek, lightweight tablet anywhere. Its slim design slips right into your bag and comes in your choice of stylish colors.
- Entertainment Ready: A vivid, crystal clear display draws you into content while dual speakers with sound by AKG supply spacious, Dolby Atmos surround sound.
- Long-lasting Battery: A long-lasting battery lets you stream for up to 13 hours (Battery power consumption depends on usage patterns. Results may vary) on a single charge. The fast-charging USB-C port allows you to quickly get back to where you left off when you need to recharge.
- Expandable Memory: Store all of your content with built-in 64/128GB internal memory. Expand your storage space anytime up to 1TB with a microSD card. (Sold separately. Portion of internal memory occupied by existing content).
- The 2 in 1 that’s your all in one; Instantly transform your Android tablet into a PC desktop experience when you attach the keyboard1 with built in trackpad
- Power to multitask; Thanks to the speed of the fast mobile processor, rapidly switch between apps and tasks or immerse yourself in graphic intensive games; Plus, get PC caliber internal RAM
- All new S Pen included; Now the included S Pen lets you pause and skip at the press of the button; Plus, you can still mark up papers, sign docs and take notes; The S Pen even attaches magnetically for easy storage and charging
- Light on weight; Heavy on entertainment; With a spectacular edge to edge Super Amoled display, superior graphics and quad speakers tuned by AKG, get drawn into immersive games all on a 2 in 1 that only weighs about a pound
- More hours of power; With up to 15 hours 1 on a full charge, you can create and edit all day, plus enjoy continuous browsing and streaming; Then quickly recharge the Fast Charging battery. Bluetooth v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps)
Samsung tablets have proved to be among the most premium tablets and some of them have specs that are better than any promising brand. In this guide of best Samsung tablets, we spend lots of hours searching for the product throughout the internet.