Tired of holding a heavy laptop while binging a movie? Or thinking of buying a tablet, but the budget is short?
No worries! We got your back.
In this article, we have listed the top 8 Tablets which are under 250$, which are lightweight, easy to handle, and attractive looking. While writing this article, we also kept in mind the internal storage as well as the battery life of these tablets.
Besides, Picking up the right tablets is very difficult as a good Slate can give you fast performance, have a slim and elegant design. A perfect tablet should also come with a long-lasting battery.
Everyone has a different perspective while buying a tablet depending upon for which purpose he or she might be buying a tablet. For that, we recommend you properly invest your time in analyzing for which purpose you are going to buy the tablets. Below, we have listed 8 Best Tablets under 250$.
Oh did I say iPads? Yes, don’t get so shocked, read the article below and thank me later!
We hope that with the help of this article you’ll be able to find your ideal tablet!
List of The Best 8 Tablets Under 250$:-
1. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1-inch – Highly Recommended
Samsung is a South Korean multinational electronics company that has been manufacturing smartphones, tablets, and many other electronics for a long time, and Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 inch, you’ll.
With the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1, Samsung provides a much more cost-effective option than Apple’s iPad and the excellent Galaxy Tab S5e.
The downgrade leaves you with fewer graphics options, an OLED screen, and advanced multi-driver speakers. The feature dips no longer seem so bad when you have to spend less.
There is only one major problem here: gaming performance. Compared with the cheaper Amazon Fire HD 10, the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 has far fewer graphics power. It is still possible to play any game, but the visuals will be downgraded for smooth gameplay.
In comparison with Amazon’s tablet, Samsung, on the other hand, has access to a massive number of great Android games.
For more detailed analysis check out our expert’s review on Samsung Galaxy Tab A.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A comes with 10.1 inches display with a screen resolution of 1920*1200 pixels.
- Furthermore, it weighs approximately 1.16 pounds.
- It has a dimension of 6.1*0.3*10 inches. The high screen quality helps you to play games and watch series or movies fluently.
- It comes with 2GB Ram and 16GB of internal storage, which helps you in keeping your important documents such as files, movies, music, etc.
- It has an 8 MP front-facing camera and a 5 MP rear camera to capture your special moments and cute selfies.
- The internal storage can be expanded to 400GB via Micro SD Card, which means you can store your movies, photos, or games without any issue.
- You can easily run multiple apps at the same time as it has an Android 9.0(pie) with an Octa-Core processor with Exynos 7904 Chipset. Therefore, it delivers extra-fast performance.
- Because of its A 6250 mAH battery life, it offers you up to 187 hours of music playtime and more than 13 hours of video playback time, which means you can easily binge-watch your favorite Netflix show.
How does it look?
- To make it more attractive, Samsung Galaxy Tab A comes in three different colors i.e-
- The power buttons, volume buttons, and Micro SD Card Slot are on the right side of the tablet while the left side is empty.
- When you look at the top of the tablet, you’ll get a headphone jack and on the button, you get a USB type C 2.0 port and two stereo speakers. The USB type C 2.0 port will help you to connect a USB drive or an external SSD with the tablet.
2. Lenovo Smart Tab M10 Plus
One of our best selling in every segment with its multiple advantages in every section. There is no more to tell about this outstanding tablet under $250.
Lenovo’s Smart Tab M10 Plus (starting at $169.99, reviewed at $229.99) is that significant other that you believed was the perfect tablet, but once you investigated other options, you realized that your current tablet had many shortcomings. I tried the Smart Tab M10 Plus and here’s what I found.
- You get a 10.3-inch, 1920 x 1220 pixel display of the Lenovo Smart Tab M10 Plus.
- A screen-to-body ratio of 87% and slim bezels.
- It comes with three presets for Dolby Audio tuning: Dynamic (default), Movie, and Music. I preferred the Movie preset the most after experimenting with all three.
- Movie presets sounded more well-rounded and balanced than the Music presets did.
- The Lenovo Smart Tab M10 Plus is equipped with an octa-core MediaTek Helio P22T CPU and 4GB of RAM and suffers for its poor performance. In my test, I had the Lenovo tablet open 25 Google Chrome tabs simultaneously, and when I opened the Daily Mail, it took about 20 seconds to fully load.
For more detailed analysis check out our expert’s review on Lenovo Tab M10.
How does it look?
- In order to make the Smart Tab M10 Plus look sleeker, Lenovo slimmed down the bezels.
- The slate-gray aluminum back cover has an upper-left corner that houses around, 8-megapixel camera.
- Lenovo’s logo is located in the upper-right corner. In spite of being a budget-friendly tablet, the Lenovo Smart Tab M10 Plus looks and feels high-end.
3. New Apple iPad Air 2
You might be thinking about why we have added an iPad to a 250$ tablet list?
Apple’s first iPad Air was considered the best tablet ever made at the time, and it was hard to imagine how the company could improve on it.
And then it went and did the same thing with the iPad Air 2. The very thinness of this tablet pushed the limits of what a premium slate could be at the time, but there’s no denying it was an impressive engineering feat at the time.
Apple has also made its LCD screen better with its relentless pursuit of thinner gadgets, namely the lack of Air between the layers of pixels, LCD screen, touch screen digitizer, and backlight.
How did it turn out? Display with fewer reflective lines and a more colorful appearance.
The new Apple iPad Air 2 gives you the answer to the question.
- It has 9.7 inches IPS LCD Multi-Touch Retina Display with a screen resolution of 2048*1536 pixels, to give you a better watching experience.
- It weighs approximately 15.7 ounces.
- It has a dimension of 6.7*0.2 *9.4 inches.
- It has a 7340 mAH battery capacity, which means you can play games or watch movies without getting interrupted.
- It is available in two different variations- One comes with the Wifi + Cellular tablet and has 16GB of internal storage while the other one comes with Wifi + Cellular tablet and has 32GB of internal storage. It also offers you a different amount of internal storage like 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB, and 128 GB.
- With the rear camera on the back, you will get a touch ID button that works as a fingerprint sensor to protect your privacy.
- This iPad provides you exclusive features like the new Apple iPad Pro, iPad Mini. You can also connect 4G LTE to get more than 100 MBps of both uploading and downloading speed.
- The Tri-Core Apple A8X CPU with an M8 chipset allows you to play enormous games without any lagging issues and yes, with full graphics.
How does it look?
- You can get the Wifi variant of the Apple iPad Air 2 in five different colors; Silver, Gold, Black, Space Gray, and White while the cellular variant comes in Silver Cellular and Space Gray Cellular.
- This iPad is easy to hold in the hand because of its Aluminum back and Sligh Grain.
- The top of the iPad has the power button while on the bottom side you will get a Lightning port for charging and data transfer, and Stereo speakers grilles.
- The right side of the iPad comes with a volume up and down button and a Sim Slot while the left side remains empty.
4. Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4″ – Best In Segment
Samsung is one of the leading electronics companies globally, offering a wide variety of devices and available in all ranges.
Samsung’s Galaxy Tab A7 offers a high-quality display, excellent audio output, and a premium design. A device is a good option for those who want to consume streaming content, play games, and do a little light work. This will also work if you need a mobile device to do your homework and watch videos online.
Additionally, it has good battery life. Despite its sound quality, the camera on the Xperia Z3 will not replace your smartphone for taking pictures. While the device can run high-end productivity apps and play the games you want, it stutters while running most games.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 comes in 10.1 inches WXGA Display.
- It has a screen resolution of 2000 * 1200 pixels, which makes it perfect if you are looking off-budget for a tablet that you can use to watch Netflix Series, Surfing the Web, and playing games.
- It weighs 0.93 lbs.
- It has a 4000 mAH battery capacity, which is pretty good.
- The internal storage can be expanded up to 32 GB via a Micro SD card Slot, besides a 3GB of Ram and 32 GB of internal storage.
- It has a Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm), Octa-core, and it also
- comes with Android 10, which delivers extra-fast performance to all of its users.
For more detailed analysis check out our expert’s review on Samsung Galaxy Tab A7.
How does it look?
- The back of the tablet is made of leather, thus it becomes quite heavy.
- The top of the tablet has a 3.5mm headphone jack while the bottom backside has a single speaker, which gives you normal sound quality.
- The right side has a power button and the volume button, it also has an IR Emitter and Micro SD Card Slot as well.
5. Apple iPad 9.7-inch
Want an iPad at a low price?
Tablet lovers will love the iPad 9.7 if they only want that: a tablet. Despite its impressive specs, the iPad comes up short in terms of power and performance, but with Apple Pencil compatibility and a more affordable A10 processor, you can get pretty close.
It’s annoying that you have to buy the Pencil separately to access a key feature, and the design looks rather old-fashioned here… but for the price, it’s hard to complain too much, and this is still one of the best tablets on the market. In all, this is a competent tablet. It is more powerful, offers more possibilities, and is quite reasonably priced.
You can easily go with the Apple iPad 9.7 inches.
- This iPad comes with 9.7 inches screen size
- It comes with a screen resolution of 2048 * 1536 pixels, and this is just amazing to binge a series or to play games.
- Furthermore, It has no weight, only 14.1 ounces.
- It has a dimension of 9.4 * 0.3 * 6.6 inches.
- It has an amazing battery life of 8610 mAH, probably the main reason for it being thick.
- You can easily use multiple apps at the same time as this Apple iPad9 .7 inches has A9 Third generation chip with 64-bit Architecture and M9 Motion coprocessor.
- You can upgrade the pre-installed iOS 10.0 to the latest version easily.it comes with 2GB of Ram and 32/ 64 GB of internal storage, which gives your important documents and photos a room.
How does it look?
- To make it look cooler, it comes in three different colors-
- Space Gray
but the price may change according to the color.
- Moreover, it has a metal body for you to grip it nicely.
- The top side of the iPad has the power button and the headphone jack while the bottom side has a lightning port and stereo speakers.
- The back part of the iPad has an 8MP rear camera and a 1.2 MP front-facing camera.
6. Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 8-Inch
Lenovo is a Chinese multinational technology company which manufactures tablets, Laptops, and Smartphones for a long time, Lenovo yoga tab 3 8 inch is one of them.
You can play Candy Crush all day long, watch Netflix all day, browse the Web for hours, or binge-watch Netflix all day with the Lenovo Yoga Tab 3. A full charge lasts more than 15 hours, far longer than any other slate on the market.
Furthermore, it has a folding kickstand on the back, a MicroSD slot, and a kickstand that you can use to fold the screen back. If you want to take some pictures, there’s a clever camera with a 180-degree rotating lens, giving you 8 megapixels on the front and the back. If longevity is your priority, you will be pleased with how long this tablet lasts with its Snapdragon 212 processor and 1GB of RAM.
- The Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 comes in 8 inches screen size.
- It has a maximum screen resolution of 1280*800 pixels.
- It weighs 1.03 pounds.
- It has a dimension of 8.3 * 5.7 * 0.1 inches, which is perfect for watching tv series or playing games.
- This tablet also has a multi-mode feature, which gives you an amazing and comprehensive view from any position.
- It also comes with an 8 MP, 180-degree rotatable camera which gives you good picture quality and can be efficiently used for video call purposes.
- It also comes with the Splash Proof feature with an IP51 certificate.
- This tablet also offers you extra fast performance when you are running heavy apps as it has a 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor with Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 Chipset.
- The internal storage can be expanded up to 64 GB via Micro SD Card slow, besides 2GB DDR3 Ram and 16GB of internal storage.
- It has a 6200 mAh battery capacity, which will give you more than 3 days of battery backup if you use it efficiently.
For more detailed analysis check out our expert’s review on Lenovo Yoga Tab 3.
How does it look?
- The front side of the tablet has a glossy black plastic bezel, while the backside is covered with dark grey and has a texture of plastic.
- The right side of the tablet has a headphone and mic jack while the left side has a circular button that functions as a locking and power button
One more iPad under 250$?
Stop cleaning your eyes, and it is the truth, and we present you with one more iPad for under 250$. A little off-budget, but you’re getting an iPad with great features and at such a minimal price.
Despite not being changed much from the iPad Air, the new iPad 2020 is still Apple’s best entry-level iPad to date. It also plays a crucial role since the iPad Air has become much more expensive over the years. To that point, I can recommend it most readily to the average person.
This iPad is one of the best value models since it shares several features with more expensive iPads, including compatibility with Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard and iPad 14 support.
Even if the upgrade is modest compared to last year’s iPad, this brand-new device represents excellent value for the price.
Read the details below to know about it more.
- It has a 10.2-inch screen display, you to watch videos and play games at full HD.
- It has a screen resolution of 2160 * 1620 pixels.
- It also comes with a smart keyboard which is not offered by any other iPad at this range.
- New Apple iPad 10.2- inch weighs 1.07 pounds.
- It has a dimension of 9.8 * 6.8 * 0.29 inches.
- This iPad delivers extra-fast performance when you run multiple apps at the same time as it comes with an A10 Fusion Chip with 65-bit architecture and Embedded M10 Coprocessor.
- It has a 3 GB of Ram and the internal storage is available in different internal storage 16 GHB, 32 GB, 64GB, and as well as 128 GB.
- It has an 8MP rear-facing camera and a 1.2 MP front-facing camera.
- It has a battery life of up to 10 hours on surfing the web, watching movies, and playing games.
How does it look?
- It comes in three colors-
- Space grey
- The right side of the iPad has the volume buttons while the left side is empty.
- The top side of the iPad consists of a power button while the bottom side has a lighting port that you can use for charging and data transferring purposes.
- The bottom side is also surrounded by speakers of high-quality sounds.
8. Huawei MediaPad T5 10.1-inch
Huawei is a Chinese multinational technology company that has been manufacturing smartphones and tablets for a long time.
The Huawei brand has repeatedly proven to be a good source for making a decent-looking, full-featured phone at an affordable price. Neither the MediaPad M3 Lite 8 nor the MediaPad M5 10.8 Pro excelled in every conceivable area, but by and large, both found their niche and enticed us.
Then, let’s take a closer look at Huawei’s newest creation, the MediaPad T5. The device is also equipped with a HiSilicon Kirin 659, a Mali-T830 MP2 GPU, 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of eMMC storage, and two cameras (rear and front).
In the United States, the device sold for about $230 plus tax and around 250 Euros in Europe. The T5 Medion LifeTab P10606 (not available in the country) is its closest competitor in this price bracket. Acer Iconia Tab 10, Amazon Fire HD 10 (2017), and Asus ZenPad 10 (Z301ML) are also available.
- It has a dimension of 243mm * 164mm * 7.8mm.
- It weighs 1.01 pounds, a lightweight tablet compared to other premium tablets.
- It has two variants-
- Wifi supported variant
- Wifi + 4G LTE supported variant.
- Because of its excellent screen resolution, you can watch any movie or play any game at high quality.
- It has a 5100 mAH battery capacity, giving you more than 50 hours of battery backup when you listen to music.
- The internal storage can be expanded up to 256 GB via Micro SD Card Slot 2GB of Ram and 16 GB of internal storage.
- It comes with a 5MP rear camera, for you to capture your special moments and a 2MP front-facing camera, which is good enough for selfies or video calls.
How does it look?
- It looks very sleek and stylish.
- It comes in two colors-
- The right side of the tablet has a power button and volume key while the left side has a 3.5mm headphone jack, a slot for a MicroSD card, and Sim.
So, in this article, we have summed up the best 8 tablets that you can buy. Each tablet is unique and has its distinct features. Therefore, make sure that you go through each of these devices before finalizing which one to buy.
Make a checklist of what features you want on your tablet and then match them with our article. I hope you get a tablet which is suitable for you and makes you happy for buying a great device at such a low price.
Also, do not forget to tell us which tablet you finally bought and did this article help you or not?